ideas into action and fast track your success at
the Startup Business Boot Camp, a concentrated,
intensive hands-on event where you start with an idea on
Friday evening and by Sunday afternoon you can literally
be in business ready to generate your first lead or customer.
Invest in the one thing you have control over...YOURSELF!
Check our event schedules for the next FREE SEMINAR or Boot Camp
Weekend events in your city.
|UPCOMING FREE SEMINARS
"How to Turn an Idea Into a Business in 24 Hours"
||May 7, 2013
|Learn the latest tips,
techniques, and tools to launch your business
in today's economy!
What normally would take weeks or even months and lots of money
can be done with our powerful process in a weekend for a fraction
of the cost. Don’t guess your way to success. And don’t get caught
in the trap of “perpetual preparation”, it
has never been easier, cheaper and more necessary to start a
business than RIGHT NOW.
- Determine the viability of your ideas to focus on what
makes the most sense
- Learn how to differentiate yourself in the marketplace
to maximize your success
- Write a focused, concise business plan to accelerate your
- File your incorporation including IRS forms (if you are
ready & at your option, no obligation)
- Register a Domain Name, create a logo, business card and
other collateral material
- Ask questions of and meet with attorneys, an accountant,
business insurance agent and other experts at no additional
- Draft a Press Release to get the word out.
- Learn about business insurance, patents and trademarks,
hiring employees and other business essentials.
- Establish an Internet presence (free website and hosting)
- Advertise and promote your concept for little to no money...Saving
your hard earned cash.
- Generate new customers and new revenue in hours or days,
not weeks or months!
- And much more…all in 1 action packed weekend!
exercises are at your option. You can do all, some or none.
I actually worked on 2 concepts
at the Startup Business Boot Camp in Ft. Lauderdale. One
was for a new idea I have for a modeling agency geared toward
businesses who are looking for models at trade shows and
the other was for a side business I’ve had for 6 years. I
was able to finally incorporate, do my IRS forms, and setup
an online advertising campaign (which cost me only $5 to
start!) for this side business, all the things I should have
done over the years but didn’t. And I got them done in a
Jim Bowman, West Palm
More Startup Business Boot Camp Testimonials >>
- People Currently Employed - looking
to start a side business or have a Plan B in place in case
they need to make it their Plan A.
- Job Seekers - who are smart
enough to realize jobs are scarce and starting some kind
of business NOW gives them a chance to extend their runway
while interviewing or hopefully replace the need for a job
- Stay At Home Parents - who
are looking to supplement their household's income by turning
their ideas into businesses quickly and inexpensively.
- Business Owners - who want
to diversify their income streams and learn how to rapidly
prototype and test most any idea within a couple of days
for less than a few hundred dollars with the Startup Business
Boot Camp "Rapid Startup Process".